Review- Regional Climate Leadership Training….


Nepalese Youth for Climate Action (NYCA)- Lamjung chapter had  organized a two days leadership training. I got chance to be a part of it which was held at Beshisahar, Lamjung on 1st  and 2nd July 2016.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Firstly, I would like to  thank the entire organizing team for bringing out such a fabulous and interactive training program in our nearby city. Also, the efforts of supporter had coloured the program. The performance of all the participants of the very program is highly praisable. All the resource person who had given their performance in this program to motivate us in environment conservation matters a lot. Last but not the least I would like to thank from bottom of my heart to the NYCA-Central team for being so kind and pleasing during entire session and bringing so much innovative ideas inorder to flourish our overall skills. Pradeep Bhattarai daji, Parbati Shrestha dijju, Jasmita Khadgi dijju, Lalmani Wagle Daji , Rajan Thapa daji and Kreety Shrestha mam  will always be my inspiration.
My experience
This was my first experience of participation in a regional training. I have broaden my knowledge regarding the climate change. I came to realize that I had only limited information about climate change. There are lot of strategy, national policy and laws in this concern which I knew after my visit to this training. It created a common platform for 50 participants to share knowledge, ideas and views of climate change from our perspective. Likewise I felt lucky to share my views to a huge mass. This program became a way to quench my thirst regarding various climatic concerns. It builds up confidence in me while presenting publicly. I am enlightened with the knowledge of social media and its power. I learned more about how to be benefitted from these medias rather than engaging unnecessarily. Also, this program created positive vive in me to act accordingly so that the environment around our surrounding feels comfortable when we are in it. The way of commanding and expressing are next best thing that I learnt from our seniors. Leaders are the one who made other people to follow his/her command that ultimately brought positive change in society. Networking is another major topic in present context. The way of networking begins from school and its utilization matter a lot in a long run. We must be connected to people so that we could get chance to share our experience of networking. During the entire session of program I got opportunity to learn more about Lamjung district economic scenario and the governmental works that are being undertaken. The chief district officer Mr. Mohan Bahadur G.C had given a noteworthy presentation on the opening ceremony of this program. He mainly focused on how youth like us must act to mitigate the effects of climate change so that we could make earth livable.

Finally, hoping such opportunities will regularly knock the door of mine.


some glimpse of the event

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adaptation to Climate Change and 1.5 degree in South Asia

Illegal trade of wildlife in Nepal and its effect on future generation